Refine and Rejuvenate Your Results with Our Spa Services
Dr. Stanley Librach and his team provide a full range of spa treatments to complement more in-depth plastic surgery procedures at their Chesterfield, MO, practice. Injectable treatments, chemical peels, and laser services can diminish and erase lines and scars from the skin, eradicate veins, remove unwanted hair, or enhance your eyelashes to polish the results of your treatment. Advanced technology, such as the FRAXEL® laser, allows us to keep patients comfortable throughout treatment also reduce recovery time. We offer free consultations to help guide you through your options and develop a plan that addresses your unique cosmetic goals.
|Juvéderm® & Juvéderm XC||$550/syringe|
|Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)||$600 $900 with Skin Pen|
$700/face, neck, and chest
$1,000 with PRP
$250 for one treatment
$600 for 3 treatments
|Glycolic, Salicylic, or Gel Peels||$80|
|Perfect Derma™ Peel||$250|
|Ultra Medical Facial||$125|
|Laser Hair Removal||FREE CONSULTATION|
Among the most popular spa services available, injectables serve as a fast-acting treatment to restore volume and eliminate wrinkles from your face. Included among our many offerings are:
While each injectable works through a slightly different mechanism, they are all minimally invasive. In most cases, patients can receive treatment in an hour or less and immediately return to their normal routine. Because injectables are temporary, they are also an appealing service for patients who want to enhance their appearance without irreversible results.
With a diverse range of cosmetic treatments, patients can remove dead or scarred skin, rejuvenate their dermal cells, and unwanted hair to smooth their skin. Depending on the treatment, your results can last anywhere from a month to several years. Services include:
- Venus Viva: This treatment delivers heat through the skin to trigger your body's natural healing response. It is most often effective for reducing rosacea, shrinking pores, and minimizing scars on the face, neck, and chest. In some cases, we can combine its effects with PRP therapy.
- RejuvaPen: This micro-needling system is designed to break apart the tissue that causes deep acne scarring, melasma, and stretch marks. It can also minimize the appearance of pores and wrinkles for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photofacial: IPL treatments direct pulses of light into the skin to constrict collagen and blood vessels, which can improve discolored skin, melasma, and pores.
- Laser Genesis : Where IPL uses light energy, this procedure uses lasers to tighten skin, stimulate collagen, treat fine lines and wrinkles, minimize pores, and reduce redness.
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment uses specialized handheld tools to gently remove the surface layer of dead skin cells and improve your overall complexion.
Our esthetic team works closely with Dr. Librach to help you enhance your image and achieve your cosmetic goals
- Glycolic, Salicylic, or Gel Peels: These chemical peels are popular for treating wrinkles and acne, as well as removing dead skin.
- Perfect Derma Peel: Offering a deeper treatment than mild chemical peels, this procedure is designed to brighten all skin types and tones.
- Ultra Medical Facial: This service package provides comprehensive treatment for rejuvenated skin, including microdermabrasion, a chemical peel, a mask, a massage, and advanced sun protection.
- Dermaplaning: This method for in-depth exfoliation uses a special tool to remove dead skin cells and refresh the skin.
- Laser Hair Removal: Using a pulsating laser, this treatment removes unwanted hair and limits future regrowth.
- Medi-Calm: For patients who are nervous during treatment, we provide sedation to relieve any lingering stress.
- Eyelash Extensions: These synthetic extensions are customized to the aesthetic goals of each patient and can last up to a month with proper care.
In addition to in-office treatments, we also carry the SkinCeuticals® skincare product line. Developed by Dr. Sheldon Pinnell, these products stimulate vitamin C absorption into the skin for unparalleled results.
Our Experienced Staff
Our spa services are provided by a dedicated, three-person team. Jana Fleming, our registered nurse, is an advanced injector with over 20 years of experience and is certified in all laser services and facial rejuvenation techniques. Our Medical Aestheticians Christina Haertling and Jaimie Futrell are certified in IPL, medical peels, and other esthetic treatments, as well as free consultations for facial health and wellness.
Refine Your Aesthetic with Spa Services
Our esthetic team works closely with Dr. Librach to help you enhance your image and achieve your cosmetic goals. If you would like to schedule a free consultation, contact us online or by phone at (314) 699-4013.
“Incredible! Not only is Dr Librach the most down to earth and caring physician I have ever met... His staff is awesome too! Thanks sooo much!” Satisfied Patient